Important information about School/Camp/Sports Forms
(These include physical forms, Asthma Plans, Allergy Action Plans, Medication Dispensing Forms, etc.)
Most schools and camps require that children have an updated annual physical (usually within the past year), proof of update-to-date immunizations, a list of any significant chronic conditions and any medications. We are happy to complete our portion of these required forms. There are some things, however, about which you should be aware (and that will help us to complete the form in a timely fashion). Please understand that our office receives a large volume of these forms especially at this time of year. We do our very best to complete them in a timely fashion.
1. Before dropping off the form, PLEASE FILL OUT as much of the form as you can. This will save time and help us to get your form completed more quickly and easily. If we have to contact you to obtain needed information for the form, it will potentially slow down the process considerably.
2. Ask the receptionist the date of your child’s last Well Child Check. If it was more than one year ago, you will be required to schedule another.
3. Let the receptionist know if your child has had any significant changes in his/her health in the past year (including any medication changes).
4. Tell the receptionist what you would like done with the form once it has been completed by us (i.e. fax, mail, or phone you to pick it up).
5. Please be aware that we require at least 48 hours to complete forms. Our office is inundated with forms for camp, kindergarten, college, sports, etc. and it really does take some time to review each patient chart and complete forms accurately.